JumpTrack is the powerful proof-of-delivery app that makes it easy to track deliveries, improve the productivity of delivery fleets and reduce customer service costs. Customers simply sign with a fingertip. Signatures and delivery information are automatically uploaded to the JumpTrack servers in the Cloud and then downloaded into your backend systems.
JumpTrack also helps you keep track of drivers by tracking them with GPS. You can view their current position as well as see where they’ve driven on their route. Great for keeping drivers running at maximum efficiency and reducing your delivery costs.
JumpTrack even helps you to get paid faster by making proof-of-delivery information available to your customers’ accounts payable departments. Now they know who received what and when.
• Electronic signature capture to reduce customer service costs and get paid faster
• Track drivers with GPS and map current position as well as historical routes.
• Return tracking increases accuracy and accountability
• Powerful search allows customer service reps to look up proof-of-delivery info by invoice, customer, PO or route
• Tracks driver performance by monitoring when packages get delivered
• Mapping & turn-by-turn directions
• Works offline and auto syncs with successive deliveries
• Driver scanning of “license plate” barcodes for package reconciliation
• Delivery and driver notes for special instructions
• Drivers can take multiple photos of deliveries and returns
• Drivers can reorder stops and then sync back to the cloud
*Requires JumpTrack license available from Jump Technologies.
***Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.