The control of your Business in the Palm of your Hand, a complete Dashboard that lets you Monitor the Progress of your Business Strategy and Design your own Balanced Scorecard . You can Control the Success of your Strategy each month through the Measurement of most Important Indicators.
*Selected as Top Ten Appnation Finalists*
Ipadcto.com: “Balanced Scorecard for iPad, A Simplified BI Dashboard for Strategic Planning”
Ipadizate.es: “One of the Business Applications IPad most powerful, complete, professional and easy to use in the App Store. So if you manage a company, do not throw with complex business software dashboards, which are expensive and difficult to implement and maintain. Balanced Scorecard for iPad is a great alternative”
❋❋❋ Nominated for AppDate’s App of the Year 2010 Award in Spain ❋❋❋
An exclusive tool of big companies, now in the IPad with an easy and intuitive design. Within minutes you’ll have your Balanced Scorecard.
“75% of Fortune 500 companies have already implemented it, follow his steps”
Following the methodology recognized and prestigious professors Kaplan and Norton BSC-i application for Ipad lets you design and implement your own Balanced Scorecard to controlling the entire business in four perspectives:
“Financial”, “Customers”, “Internal Processes” and “Learning and Growth”.
With a display screen with graphics and color light indicators, in a few steps and with the best short-term results:
– Design you own Strategic Map
-Define yours strategic objectives
– Identify the Key Performance Indicators( KPI) of your business
– Assign responsibility for each indicator
– Compare the actual and target values
– Analyze variances
– Build your own reports per month and perspective, export them to PDF and send them by Mail
– Decide on the weight of each indicator and Objective
– Introduce Strategic Initiatives to improve and monitor the successful
– Multi- Company
– Multi – Language
– Guaranteed security with username and password
– Unlimited Objectives and Indicators by Project
“We help you to implement the Strategy”