Inventory Pick-list is a handy app to guide inventory picking operators.
– The app shows the code, name, quantity and location one item at a time.
– Single click to record one item as picked and to proceed to the other item.
– Partial picking supported. Enter the quantity of items picked if sufficient quantity is not available to fulfill the order.
– History shows the quantity picked and time for each item picked in a list.
– Currently works only with imported .xls pick list files.
NOTE: Only .xls files can be used to import pick-list information. The .xls file has to be in an expected format. The file has to be uploaded into the SD card of the mobile device.
A sample pick-list file is provided inside the app for reference.
Please help us improve the app – email us your feedback or use the support button in the app.