TimoCom’s transport barometer App is now also your mobile access to all of TimoCom’s platforms! Whether it be the freight exchange TC Truck&Cargo®, transport tenders in TC eBid®, the tracking and calculation tool TC eMap®, the warehousing exchange for tailor-made warehousing and logistic space or TC Profile®, the European transport directory – with this app you can plan anywhere.
The transport barometer shows you the current freight – vehicle ratio in the European transport market. TimoCom, as market leader among the European freight exchanges, makes a wide variety of data available every second. The app makes this current market data in the transport sector mobile and easily available. This way companies can plan their schedule more efficiently, have a solid base for price negotiation and can also deal better with fluctuations.
– Unrestricted access to all of TimoCom’s products on your tablet or smartphone is possible via TC Login
– Find freight and offer vehicle space Europe-wide on the spot market with the transport exchange TC Truck&Cargo®
– Always know where your vehicles are thanks to GPS vehicle localisation no matter where you are – with TC eMap®
– Participate in a tender for a transport job at anytime with the tendering platform TC eBid®
– Offer warehousing space flexibly and quickly find empty storage space with the warehousing exchange
– Mobile networking with TC Profile®, the largest transport and logistics directory in Europe
Further functions of the app:
-The transport barometer shows at a glance the freight share of the past years as well as the current market situation for all routes and in all European countries.
-At TimoCom’s newsroom you will find the latest news about TimoCom and the logistics sector.
-You have all this in up to 24 languages. Certainly one of them is yours.
Thank you to our users for making this app a great success! With your suggestions and constructive criticisms you help us to be able to continuously improve the transport barometer App. Please continue to give us your opinion:
– via e-mail to: email@example.com
– via Twitter to: @TimoCom
– on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timocom.co.uk