Always with you Qnote!
Qnote is an easy-to-use, app that helps you remember everything.
Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity.
Qnote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders.
Human Factors user interface is available add more satisfaction.
• Support for the larger display on the iPhone 5 & iOS 7
• iTunes localization backup and Google drive, Dropbox support
• Powerful quick search mode support(Calendar, Tags, Media, Map, Link, Contact)
• Password support for protecting your note
• Add media in the note via iTunes sharing
• Sync all iCal view
• Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
• Save, share files(WiFi & Bluetooth support)
• Record voice and audio notes (Background recording support)
• Snapshot and photo notes
• Video record and movie notes
• Free Sketch and drawing notes
• Web search and link notes
• Tracking the notes and maps for path map (Background recording support)
• Group contacts and contact notes
• Albums and gallery notes
• Tags and Emotion color tags
• Geo tagging of notes with current address
• Today weather for your locale & Digital clock
• Notes Multi Groups support
• Emoji and auxiliary keyboard support
• Powerful files import/export and preview
• Image : jpg, png, gif
• iWorks : pages, key, numbers
• Document : txt, rtf, htm(l), doc(x), xls(x), ppt(x), csv, pdf
• Audio : mp3, m4a, wav, caf, aif(f), aac
• Movie : mp4, m4v, mov
• Map : kml
• Powerful audio player support (Earphone remote control & background play support)
• Pick image of MP3 album jacket
• Connect Qnote to other apps and products you use
• Share notes with friends and colleagues (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, QQ, Weibo, Instapaper, Delicious, ReaditLater, Instagram)
Here are some ways to use Qnote for your personal and professional life:
• Supported group music player
• Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
• Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
• Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
• Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
• Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
• View web pages saved in Qnote on your desktop
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
• Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
• Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.