If you are thinking to transition into project management or if you just started in your project management career this course is for you. Discover how to efficiently lead projects by learning tools and techniques to manage scope, time and resources.
This course features over 17 video lectures which will teach you the about Six Sigma, Prince2, PMI, Agile Project Management and more.
Download the “Project Management: Six Sigma & PMP” app today and join over 1,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.
Instructor: MARTIN VONDERHEIDEN
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE *
“This course provides you the theoretical knowledge about project management for free. I found it very helpful.” – Pradeep M.
“Very good introduction to project management! Highly recommended.” – Amit G.
* FEATURES *
– You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
– You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you’re on a plane or subway!
– You can watch videos at 2x speed – Want to learn even faster?!? Watch your video lectures in multiple speeds. Learn more in less time.
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN *
– Popular approaches, e.g. PRINCE2, PMI, Agile, Lean Six Sigma etc
– Developing a project charter
– Defining a business case
– Gathering Requirements
– Planning schedule, costs and communication
– Reporting progress and managing stakeholders
– Differentiating between risks and issues
– Managing team, schedule, costs and quality
– Transitioning or closing a project
Install the “Project Management: Six Sigma & PMP” app today and start learning.